Globe Life Insurance Company of New York offers two different life insurance options. Final Expense Whole Life insurance is for Seniors wanting to help provide financial stability for their family when needed. Final expense insurance coverage offers benefit amounts ranging from $1,000-$25,0001. As long as the policy remains in force, and no assignments have been made, the policy benefit can be paid to your beneficiary upon your death. The policy accumulates cash value.
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York also offers Juvenile Whole Life insurance for children. Life is unpredictable, and having money for final expenses can help provide financial protection when the unexpected happens. The policy accumulates cash value.
More Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Final Expense Whole Life Insurance
- No medical exam or attending physician statement required to apply
- No family medical history on simplified application
- Premiums guaranteed level for life
- Spouse can apply as secondary applicant
More Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Juvenile Whole Life Insurance
- Available for children ages 0-18
- Benefit amounts range from $1,000 to $25,000
- Life face amount can be different for each child
Why Should You Get and Give Life Insurance?
- Over the past 5 years, the median cost of a funeral has increased 6.4%, and the median cost of a funeral with cremation has increased 7.3%2
- Social Security pays a lump-sum death benefit of just $255 to your surviving spouse or children, and that’s only if they meet certain requirements3
- 63 percent of consumers don’t purchase life insurance because they think it’s too expensive, but consumers overestimate the cost of life insurance nearly threefold4
- Unintentional Injury is the leading cause of death among young children in the United States 5
This is a solicitation for insurance. Globe Life Insurance Company of New York is not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. Policy Form GNYGRMSP10 is available from our Company.
Certain policy limitations and exclusions apply. See policy for details. Policy Form: GNYSWL17R
1Varies by issue age, as well as gender.
2NFDA, 2019 NFDA General Price List Study Shows Funeral Costs Not Rising As Fast As Rate of Inflation, 2019
3SSA, If You Are the Survivor, 2020.
4LIMRA, Facts About Life 2019, 2019.
5CDC, Leading Cause of Death By Age Group, 2018.