Globe Life Insurance Company of New York offers two different life insurance options. Final Expense Whole Life insurance is for Seniors wanting to help provide financial stability for their family when needed. Final expense insurance coverage offers benefit amounts ranging from $1,000-$25,0001. As long as the policy remains in force, and no assignments have been made, the policy benefit will be paid to your beneficiary upon your death. The policy accumulates cash value.
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York also offers Juvenile Whole Life insurance for children. Life is unpredictable, and having money for final expenses helps provide financial protection when the unexpected happens. The policy accumulates cash value.
More Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Final Expense Whole Life Insurance
- No medical exam or attending physician statement required to apply
- No family medical history on simplified application
- Premiums guaranteed level for life
- Spouse can apply as secondary applicant
More Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Juvenile Whole Life Insurance
- Available for children ages 0-18
- Benefit amounts range from $1,000 to $25,000
- Life face amount can be different for each child
Why Should You Get and Give Life Insurance?
- A life insurance policy can help cover the final expense costs, which on average can add up to as much as $15,0002.
- Social Security pays a lump-sum death benefit of just $255 to your surviving spouse or children, and that’s only if they meet certain requirements3.
- 63 percent of consumers don’t purchase life insurance because they think it’s too expensive, but consumers overestimate the cost of life insurance nearly threefold4.
- Accidental injuries are the leading cause of death among children in the United States5.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death among children age 1 to 245.
Certain policy limitations and exclusions apply. See policy for details.
1Varies by issue age, as well as gender.
22015 National Funeral Directors Association General Price List (includes vault). “Funeral Costs – A Detailed Price Breakdown.”
The Funeral Site. November 2015.
4Facts from LIMRA – Life Insurance Awareness Month, September 2014.
5National Safety Council, (2015). Injury Facts®, 2015 Edition.