Group Medicare Supplement Plans
One of the most common challenges faced by employers and unions today is how to provide cost effective healthcare to retired employees and spouses. The administrative burden and significant expense of leaving retirees and spouses on an active employee plan is becoming too cumbersome and has employers and unions looking for alternative options.
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York offers a cutting-edge solution for carving out retiree populations and providing healthcare coverage with benefits that can be comparable to active employee plans. Our group plans are supplemental to Medicare and allow employers and unions to provide the exceptional healthcare coverage their retirees deserve.
Some of the advantages to Group Medicare Supplement plans include:
- Group benefits with individual service
- Experienced, reliable insurer
- Competitive first year and renewal rates
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Freedom to choose providers that accept Medicare
- Excellent service and customer satisfaction
- Lower costs for employers and retirees
- No individual applications, easy enrollment
- Group retention rate is above [average]
Medicare’s benefits continue to decrease, even as healthcare costs continue to rise, leaving employers with an increasing share of retiree medical costs. Our Group Medicare Supplement program helps manage future liabilities and enhance comprehensive benefits to Medicare-eligible retirees. Visit www.medicare.gov for more information on Medicare for your eligible retirees.
Save Money While Offering Great Benefits
Our administrative costs are low, which allows us to keep our rates low. Rate quotes are turned around in five days or less. Contact us to get a rate quote for your group.
We Do All the Work
Administering benefits takes time away from you and costs you more money. That's where we come in. We become the benefits administrator. We handle any questions your retirees have regarding their Group Medicare Supplement insurance.
Reduce ASC 715-60 (formerly known as FASB 106) and GASB 45 Liabilities by Going Fully Insured
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the Government Accounting Standards (GASB) require employers/government entities to project future healthcare costs for their retirees. We offer employer-sponsored Group Medicare Supplement Insurance that helps organizations control and manage future retiree benefit costs.
Contact us at (800) 353-6926 to determine which plan best fits your needs and budget.
* Policy Forms GRMSP06 and ERHPC. Policies are underwritten by United American Insurance Company or Globe Life Insurance Company of New York in states where applicable Group Medicare Supplement products are available. These policies have some limitations and exclusions and benefits may vary by state.
United American Insurance Company and Globe Life Insurance Company of New York are not associated with Medicare, Social Security, or any other governmental agency.