Globe Life Insurance Company of New York Profile
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York provides individual and group Medicare Supplement insurance by market share in New York State. Our product portfolio also includes an accident plan for individuals and groups. Globe Life Insurance Company of New York insurance products help provide additional insurance benefits that help protect middle-income Americans from adverse financial situations. We are licensed in the state of New York and are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Globe Life Inc. (NYSE: GL).
Globe Life Home Office Building, McKinney TX
Why Choose Globe Life Insurance Company of New York?
Superior financial ratings and the ability to issue policies and pay claims quickly make us a strong insurance provider. Personal, one-on-one service from state-licensed insurance agents you can contact directly also helps ensure our Company will be there for you when it matters most. Here are some other reasons Globe Life Insurance Company of New York is a great choice for consumers:
- Globe Life Insurance Company of New York claims are paid within 9.85 days on average1
- All policies are issued within 4.04 days on average2
- Globe Life of New York paid $18.00 million on 1,141 distinct life claims in 2021, and has paid more than $5.18 million on 351 life claims so far in 20222
About Globe Life Inc.
Globe Life Inc. (NYSE: GL) is a publicly traded financial services holding company.
Globe Life’s Home Office is located in McKinney, TX, 30 miles north of Dallas.
With roots beginning in 1900, Globe Life has grown in financial strength and reputation.
- Globe Life has more than $89 billion of insurance face amount in force (as of 3/21)
- The Globe Life companies have more than 16.9 million policyholders (as of 3/22)
- The Globe Life companies issue more ordinary life insurance policies every year than any other company in the United States3
- Globe Life is a member of the S&P 500 Index
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York in the Community
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York's commitment to help protect middle-income Americans goes beyond the insurance products we provide. Giving back to the communities we serve and helping families is at the heart of what we do.
Learn more about our parent Company’s community service projects.
Interested in Career Opportunities?
Visit our Careers page to learn about our Independent Broker and Home Office positions.