An accidental death happens every 4 minutes in the United States. The top 5 causes of unintentional deaths are due to motor vehicle accidents, falls, poison, choking, and fire/smoke*.
When accidents happen, injuries or loss of a loved one may create a sudden need for financial support. Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s accidental death policy can help families with emergency cash needed to offset the costs of funeral, medical, or living expenses. Our accident insurance plan provides coverage amounts of $3,000 for the primary insured, $3,000 for a spouse, and $1,000 for each child. Upon accidental death, the policy pays a one-time death benefit.
More Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Accidental Death Policy
- Guaranteed renewable
- No premium for first policy year
- Coverage costs just $10 a year for entire family after first policy year
These features and benefits are only a brief description of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s accident insurance policy. Get more information on accident insurance from a Globe Life Insurance Company of New York Agent.
Why Get Accident Insurance**?
- Accidental injuries are the leading cause of unintentional death among New Yorkers ages 1 to 34.
- Motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of injury-related death in New York State
- Falls are the leading cause of injury-related death, hospitalization, and emergency room visits among New York Seniors age 65 and older.
- Choking is the 4th leading cause of unintentional death among children under 5 years old.
Certain policy limitations and exclusions apply. See policy for details.
Sources: *National Safety Council Injury Facts 2013 Edition; **New York State Department of Health, Bureau of Occupational Health and Injury Prevention, 2015.