When accidents happen, the loss of a loved one may create a sudden need for financial support. Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s accidental death policy can help families with emergency cash needed to offset the costs of funeral, medical, or living expenses. Our accidental death policy provides coverage amounts of $3,000 for the primary insured, $3,000 for a spouse, and $1,000 for each child. Upon accidental death, the policy pays a one-time death benefit.
More Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Accidental Death Policy
- Guaranteed renewable
- No premium is due until the end of the first policy year, but coverage begins the day the application is signed
- Coverage costs just $10 a year for entire family
These features and benefits are only a brief description of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s accident insurance policy. Get more information on accident insurance from a Globe Life Insurance Company of New York Agent.
Why Get Accident Insurance?*
- Accidents are the leading cause of death among those 1 to 44 years old and the fifth leading cause of death overall
- An estimated 169,936 Americans were killed by preventable injuries in 2017
- An accidental death occurs every four minutes in the United States
Certain policy limitations and exclusions apply. See policy for details.
This is a solicitation for insurance. Policy Form: GNYINADP.
*National Safety Council Injury Facts 2019 Edition